The Carpenter Library will offer the following events and activities for students during finals week:
- PAWS Your Stress: Meet friendly service dogs in training from Canine Companions for Independence on April 23 from 12-2 p.m.
- Free late-night coffee, tea and snacks: Starting 8 p.m. Monday, April 23, through Wednesday, April 25, items will be available on the first floor of the Library until supplies run out
- Zzz-Zone: A quiet place for naps in the third floor reading room from April 20 - 27
- Coloring Station: On the second floor from April 20 - 27
Related LibGuide: Finals Week @ Tommy G's by Maria Atilano
- Thursday, April 26, 2018 Show more dates
- All Day Event