The Carpenter Library will offer the following events and activities for students during finals week:
- PAWS Your Stress: Meet friendly service dogs in training from Canine Companions for Independence on December 3 from 12-2 p.m.
- Free late-night coffee, tea and snacks: Starting 8 p.m. Monday, December 3, through Wednesday, December 5, items will be available on the first floor of the Library until supplies run out
- Sponsored Group Study Rooms: The first floor group study rooms will be stocked with freebies, goodies, and more, courtesy of Healthy Osprey, UNF Dining Services, and the LGBT Resource Center.
- Zzz-Zone: A quiet place for naps in the third floor reading room from November 30 to December 7
- Coloring and Game Stations: On the second floor from November 30 to December 7
Related LibGuide: Finals Week @ Tommy G's by Maria Atilano
- Friday, December 7, 2018
- All Day Event